Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Most Unforgettable Character

     He is muscular man with his build-up biceps, and not too smart but hardworking. His tanned skin has completes the perfection of him . A pair of loving eyes, with his exquisite smile, he is  not a lot of controversy . He has not-so-round face, tall, and have  black hair . I melted when I looked into his eyes . It is so mysterious and ..beautiful

     Those description will leave you puzzled when it comes to his age . Frankly, he is only an sixteen years old boy as he just finished his PMR last year . His intellectuality, and he quiet good in cooking. He is the elder in his family and he got a younger tbrother and one younger sister .

     We are close for a quite long time . we start our relationship, I met him in such unexpected situation . We both in friend list each other in facebook. We know each other. he wasn't a friendly person from my point of view . He is typical innocence which it he wan't start a conversation with any girl, he was not the most sporting guy I ever met, even the innuendos never works on him . He seemed to be annoyingly . Because for me, i would give up to know him. i'll try to know him better. we became closer than before . I do admit, I was disbelief that I'll  just revealed my life to this bizarre, handsome boy who may or may not despise me .

     after we know, we became a partner. we spend time together. We celebrate our birthdays together. But the most unforgettable ones is our so-called holiday at Sunway Lagoon . We spent a half day precisely by enjoying the games and having fun . I just know his weakness of riding roller coaster . Well, I was scared too but not too obvious as he does . We had done many activities together ,  i'm felt so happy to have know him closer

     Although he is the most indecipherable person that I have ever known in my 17-years living, one thing that I positively sure about him ; he a shy person . Literally, he looks vain and unfriendly person but he is still an ordinary human that needs to be have a normal life like other humans do . I first did not know about it until I abruptly got into him . He is somehow different, like a person who wears a mask before facing this intolerable world . He might a hopeless romantic but he never stops trying to show his best . He tries to convince me that he is worthwhile and he wants to prove that he is being serious with me . It is just that he doesn't like to show off his so-called love affection when people know about his know-all identity .]

     It is undeniable that people especially the girls, are easily attracted towards him . Metaphorically, if the girls are the south poles, then he will always be the north pole with his irresistible, strong magnetic field . At one point, I have to admit that he is sort of good-looking . The smile that he owns, is always my highest point of weakness . Added with his stunningly, loving eyes, he is almost unbearable . Like a 'persona Grata' .

     Unlike other guys, his presence meant 'something' . It filled the hollows in my empty chest . He partially changed me, even the notations would not be the same as before . He taught me to be much patient than I used to, calm in facing any circumstances and always be a positive thinker . I used to call him 'Edward Cullen' as he was my savior in any state of affairs . He would be at his best as I think he is . He always tried to impress me with everything that he has and it felt deeply melancholic . I know it sounded odd and hard to believe but he really meant it and he did it .

     I'm glad to know him. because he only taught patience in a life filled whit the thin. i never will forgrt him, he always in my memorys. he has changed me into a good person better than ever (:

No comments:

Post a Comment